Cloud Engineer / DevOps
- Application Deadline:
- April 29, 2022
- Cloud Networking
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- ₹500000 - ₹800000 / year
- Reporting To:
This role's hiring manager:
We are looking for a professional Cloud Engineer who has the capabilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Cloud Engineer and deployment of IT Infrastructure in cloud environments.
- Sufficient Experience with IaC and configuration management technologies such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience deploying, configuring & using monitoring tools such as Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus, and Cloud Watch.
- Great understanding of scripting languages such as bash, ruby or python
- Good Knowledge of AWS Security Model
- Experience in strong system administration (Unix/Linux OS installation/patching/hardening, networking, load balancers, firewalls, SSH, mail and DNS)
How we hire our team
We like to keep things as simple as possible so we can get to what's really important - finding out more about you.
01. Application and recruiter screen
The start of our application process is the same for all of our roles. We want to learn a bit about you through a casual conversation.
02. First round interview
We love connecting with people who believe they'll make a difference. At this stage, an interview will help us both decide whether the interest is mutual.
03. Task or challenge
Now it's time to apply your thinking to some real life situations. Whether it's completing a technical test, engaging in a role play or preparing a presentation to address a challenge - we want to see you in action.
04. Final interview and offer
Once you've met the team, and we've gotten to know each other, it's time for us to both decide whether we're a match.
Don't worry if you don't see any roles you want to apply for now. Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Get in Touch
What we believe
When you are a part of UserTesting, you are a part of a global family; we look out for each other and support one another, in order to do the best work of our lives—together. As a company, these are the values that we stand behind and guide us as we work.
We embrace both to continuously learn, evolve, and grow as a team.
Being kind makes us stronger. We’re humble, authentic, and treat each other with respect. We’re trusting and always assume positive intent.
Excellence from each of us is required for our shared success. We‘re focused on results and work with a sense of ownership and urgency.
Keep it simple
Simple doesn’t equal easy. We’re intentional and focused—we believe in quality over quantity. We reduce ideas and solutions to their most seamless, elegant options.
Our most important job is to help our customers be successful. We’re detail-oriented and earn their trust through our expertise, integrity, and reliability.
Everyone needs a healthy, happy, and productive life. This means you'll need time to rest and recover without restrictive holiday limits..